Monday, December 7, 2009

HAPPY TUNES

I love Christmas music!!! My family gets sick of it long before Christmas arrives. :)) It seems to me that it puts everyone in a better mood. You hear people humming or singing along while shopping which is usually not the case the rest of the year.

This was soo funny to me... I was shopping and Christmas music was playing and I could hear a lady humming right along with the music. There was also a very unhappy child in a stroller that was screaming at the top of her lungs. The happy shopper would stop every few seconds and go "sshhhhh" to this child. I couldn't help laugh out loud. I'm not sure if she was upset that the child was crying (screaming) or if it was because she was blocking the sound of the beautiful music. Everytime she would say "shhhhh" I would crack up. I guess somethings are just hit you funny at times.

By the way... the child DID NOT "shhhhh"...... :))

I hope you are enjoying the holiday music as much as I am.

1 comment:

Notions from Nonny said...

Yes I am!! I love Christmas....just wish it would slow down long enough to enjoy it! :o)

Hope you and your family are doing well!

Have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Sis. K.