Thursday, February 5, 2009

Extreme Makeover Home Edition

In January Extreme Makeover Home Edition came to Fresno to makeover a home for a family including a single mom (with no legs and only one full arm) and four children (all teenagers). I was able to go to the site on I believe the 3rd day. Christian and I were totaly excited about it. Brian and Madison thought we were dummies for going and standing in the cold to watch construction.


After

It was incredible how all the volunteers pulled together to get their jobs completed timely.




The following is on reveal day. I didn't get to go because I had to work :( but my sister, Bryson and Chad were there. (Thanks Teena for the pictures) I guess the filming of the show makes it for a looooooonnnnnnnnnng reveal. LOL They all said they would never do it again!!!!








Here the Extreme Makeover cast are waiting for the family to arrive!!!





Ty doing the hand slapping thingy while the limo is pulling up.

The Riojas family just before yelling "MOVE THAT BUS"!!!

I didn't get a good picture of the house upon completion but it is really nice.



The actual show will be aired on March 8 on ABC. (Is that what you call it?? aired??? LOL)




No comments: